Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Asian Persuasion

Today I watched this great makeup tutorial on creating Arabic eyes. The cool trick I learned was using tape to 'mask off' part of the eye to get that perfect eye shadow line. Haha! Drag Queens, I know your secret now! Anyways, I put my own spin on the look, going with a more Geisha-ish color way. Obviously, this look is purely for costume, not an everyday look- unless you're into that kinda thing, which is all good. I ain't a-judgin'.  :)

Makeup

MAC Eyeshadow as follows:
Daisy
Chrome Yellow
Tuxedo

MAC Blush- Breezy (used on the eyes!)
Illamasqua Creme Blush- Laid

MAC Kohl Black Pencil Eyeliner (used on eyebrows)

Makeup Forever Aqua Lip Pencil- 16C

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara- Blackest Black

L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Eyeliner- Black Mica

1 comment: